Wednesday 28 January 2009

Request a recipe

If you have a particular recipe in mind, which you would like to see on Taste Buds, please leave a comment here with the following details:



Name of the recipe
Any particular reason for requesting this recipe
Your Name and your blog, if any

 



I will try to publish the same as early as possible. Please note that although I don't claim to be an expert on any of the recipes, I will try my best to research, try & test (If I haven't already tried it) before I publish anything on the blog.

1 comment:

  1. please give a recipe for potato chheen i.e. farali grated potato (like rosti)

    ReplyDelete

Hello & Welcome to Taste Buds! Thank you for dropping by and I hope you enjoyed your visit here. Your comments & suggestions are very valuable and I will try to reply to them at the earliest.