Thursday 25 September 2008

Tomato, Herb & Cheese Bread

For a long time I had not understood why you were supposed to 'say cheese' while getting your snap clicked. Then one day I realised the purpose and from then on I have always wondered, isn't it easier & more understandable to just ask the person to smile? Cheese! I mean :)

But the phrase has a totally different meaning in this post. If Siri asks us to Say Cheese we do so!

SayCheese

This is my second time with the Y thing - 'yeast', and the skepticism is fading away with each effort. Of course a lot has to do with the recipes I am following, first these delicious Pav from Jugalbandi and now a Tomato Herb & Cheese Bread from Mansi at Fun and Food blog.

I halved the recipe and made only one loaf but regretted that, the moment I tasted this bread. I really should have made more!

 25thSept08 305

This Herb Bread with a lot of Parmesan Cheese is off to Siri's Corner for this month's MBP - Say Cheese. Thanks Siri for hosting this event & thanks a lot Manasi for this fabulous recipe.

3 comments:

  1. Bread looks really yummy. I wish I could have a slice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vidhya: Thanks! You are welcome to come here & sample them :)

    Archana: Dont worry you will definitely be able to make it soon. Till then, these slices are available for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello & Welcome to Taste Buds! Thank you for dropping by and I hope you enjoyed your visit here. Your comments & suggestions are very valuable and I will try to reply to them at the earliest.