Friday 14 January 2011

Happy Makar Sankranti

Coming back from a really long gap on this blog, I first wish all of you a very Happy Makar Sankranti. To help you in deciding about what special things to make this festive occasion and also to compensate for the lack of a recipe in this post, here are a few options from this blog

 

Now, hoping that I have appeased my readers a little with the above recipes, I also wish everyone a very Happy New Year even if it is quite a belated wish. It doesnt feel right even to me that the last post here for the year 2010 was way back in October. I can only justify my absence by citing health reasons and a trip to India. I am now back and settling down in the routine once again and really hope to revive this blog. I think I should make that my New Year resolution – to pay more attention to this space!

2 comments:

Hello & Welcome to Taste Buds! Thank you for dropping by and I hope you enjoyed your visit here. Your comments & suggestions are very valuable and I will try to reply to them at the earliest.